Full Time, Benefits Eligible - Main Campus, Columbus, Ohio
Senior Quality Analyst, Quality Improvement Services
The Senior Quality Analyst's primary responsibility is to facilitate and provide direction to Process Improvement (PI) teams; prepares reports concerning PI teams and assists them in presenting team information; analyzes data to make improvement recommendations to management. . In addition, the Senior Quality Analyst will Develop, implement and coordinate the effective system to evaluate and improve patient outcomes and quality of care. Provides leadership in the areas of PI and Joint Commission/ODH standards.
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We’re 12,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we’ll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
1. Bachelor's degree in management engineering, information services or a healthcare related field.
Two to three years’ work experience preferred.
2. Experience in creating/using relational databases and associated queries and/or reports. Familiarity with SQL (MS, Oracle, or Access) is a plus. Experience in creating reports with MS Access reports or other reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, etc., is preferred.
3. Excellent analytical ability to summarize/ aggregate and analyze data. Experience with Minitab, SAS, or similar software helpful.
4. Proficiency in use of spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel). Experience in creating computational and conditional formulas.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of staff, outside vendors and consultants.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Sitting Frequently (34-66%)
Typing on a keyboard Frequently (34-66%)
Standing/Walking Occasionally (0-33%)
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.