The Administrative Support III is responsible for performing a wide variety of complex clerical and administrative tasks for the Director of the Department/Division in addition to skilled interaction with parents, patients and employees. Works with highly confidential information, and under minimal supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. High school diploma or equivalent with business coursework preferred.
2. One to three years in healthcare field or applicable experience.
3. Effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
4. Ability to learn and utilize computer software to perform requested work assignments and projects. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
5. Ability to work with highly confidential materials.
6. Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Sitting for extended periods Constantly (67-100%)
Talking on the phone/in person Constantly
Typing on a computer keyboard Constantly
Standing/walking Occasionally (0-33%)
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.