The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We’re 12,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we’ll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
We are looking to hire a paid intern on our Web & Mobile App Development Team!
Nationwide Children's Hospital Information Services Department defines an Intern as a student or a recent graduate undergoing supervised practical training in their designated field of study.
- Ensure business requirements are developed, approved, tested, and implemented.
- Help establish processes to ensure that system requirements, project testing, and project outcomes satisfy defined requirements and project success criteria.
- Is accountable for defining clear, testable requirements for all assigned projects, as well as ongoing quality and process improvement for the project.
- Ensure test plans and scripts are in alignment with the business requirements.
- Develop requirements story cards in accordance with industry standards and/or NCH IS specific methodologies.
- Facilitate meetings to detail current and future state business processes, functional and non-functional requirements, stakeholder needs assessments, and cost/benefit analysis in order to align information technology solutions with business strategies.
- Appropriately set and manage customer and team expectations.
- Assist in applying firm-but-flexible change control to balance necessary change and scope creep. Analyze scope of change impact when requested.
- Develops customer and system documentation as required.Provides effective user training and support.
- Could provide troubleshooting, problem analysis, debugging, and resolution of assigned systems issues.
- Serve as administrative assistant to group members for routine data entry.
- Provides effective data management/correlation group support.Perform other duties as assigned.
This internship will support the work of the Content Delivery Solutions Team. This team develops for SharePoint, QlikView, Apex, ServiceNow and for the internal and external web sites.