Come work for an organization where everything matters.
Part-time position, working 36 hours per week, Days/ 7a-7p (2-12hr shifts and 1-8hr shift), Every other weekend, Benefits Eligble
Starting payrate: $21.500/hr
Location: Pulmonary Unit-Main Hospital
The Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for independently utilizing current respiratory care administration and monitoring practices in accordance with the physician’s order. Demonstrates competence defined (*) in Registered Respiratory Therapist responsibilities in providing age-appropriate care to patients from the age of birth to 21 years, and selected adult patients.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed through the NBRC with licensure to practice in the State of Ohio by the Ohio Respiratory Care Board.
2. Associate’s degree from and AMA-accredited Respiratory Care program.
3. Must possess and maintain current CPR card, and obtain and maintain PALS certification.
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills required in interactions with patients and parents, and hospital staff.
5. Ability to work under general supervision.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodation, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to demonstrate use of fine motor skills.
Applies the principles of body mechanics in lifting or moving patients and/or equipment. Must be able to independently lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to move or reposition patients of any weight or size with the assistance of another person(s) and/or equipment.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.