Responsible for all requirements of Dental Assistant.
Place pit and fissure sealants
Perform coronal polishing
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. High School graduate.
2. Graduate of an accredited dental assistant training program or the equivalent in applicable experience
3. Current license to practice dental radiography in State of Ohio.
4. Board Certified in Coronal Polishing
5. Good communication skills
6. Demonstrates ability to treat and teach healthy and medically compromised patients.
7. Possesses good manual dexterity.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Sitting Constantly (67-100%)Talking on the phone/in person Constantly (67-100%)Typing on keyboard Occasionally (0-33%) Stranding/walking Frequently (34-66%)Lifting up to 25 lbs. Occasionally (0-33%) The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.