Come work for an organization where everything matters.
Full-time position, working 40 hours per week, Day Shift/8am-4:30pm with some flexibility with hours, Benefits Eligible
Looking for candidites with at least a BSN and must have Research or BMT experience. Must have excellent computer skills, attention to detail, and communication skills.
Starting minimum payrate: $26.19/hr
Location: Main Campus
The Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) research nurse- data management position is responsible for the data entry, data maintenance, and data reporting for the BMT and Cellular Therapies programs. The research nurse is responsible for maintaining the highest standards in data transmission, maintaining confidentiality, and adherence to data requirements for Nationwide Children's Hospital's (NCH) CIBMTR, NMDP, FDA, FACT, and other entities as required. The research nurse is responsible for adherence to policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of the BMT program and NCH.
1. Expertly uses and serves as database entry resource for NCH BMT and Cellular Therapies program, CIBMTR, NMDP, FDA, FACT, and other entities as required.
2. Fulfills data requests for leadership and providers.
3. Maintains program data charts for audit readiness.
4. Prepares for and participates in internal and external regulatory audits.
5. Participates in department projects and meetings.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent computer and database skills. Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology.
3. Database management experience preferred.
4. EPIC experience preferred.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of
work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so
classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to
assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.